The all important urban sketchers bag

The all important urban sketchers bag: "Trip Prep 10 - In search of the perfect bag

I have been really busy lately and haven’t found the time to get out on the streets sketching. However, as in the past, I have been using sketching as a means of preparing for my next trip (to Lisbon and the UK...but only for 3 weeks this time)

One of the most important decisions is what bag to take... I wish I could find the perfect bag so last week I did a review of the options.

Trip Prep 13 - The {almost} perfect bag!!

And then on the weekend I found an almost perfect bag!!! I tested it out this week on a brief work trip to Melbourne but looking forward to having a trial sketchcrawl type day to really test it out.

I am looking forward to checking out other peoples bags at Lisbon...maybe IF I had time I could make it a little theme ....


For more random ‘trip prep’ check out the set on my flickr or blog.
"

* please visit original post site*

Comments