Waterski/Wakeboard park and buildings.

Waterski/Wakeboard park and buildings.: "
I am planning a wakepark. My Idea is to have an artificial lake and fitting architecture.

I am thinking earth(ship) housing.

Is a house burried under earth really the most sustainable you can do?



I am thinking something in the form of a wave or curve around the edge of the pool would be nice. With a walkable roof.

My "drape" command does not work in Rhino for some reasons so I can`t really show it.



Any ideas who has built such underground structures with green roof?

Found the one attached come close to my idea in a small scale.

Looks more Hobbit home than I am intenting though.

The Front should be glass but not too much concrete used in the whole structure. Maybe a pure woodbeam construction.

Like the "inverted death star" in Vals...

http://www.studio5555.de/2009/12/15/...hweizer-alpen/

but less concrete.

I will post some drawings later...just thinking for now.









Attached Images


"

* please visit original post site

Comments